Inscrit le: 29 Juin 2018
Messages: 3 117
|Posté le: Dim 12 Aoû - 16:41 (2018) Sujet du message: Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.1.0 for Maya 2016-2018
|Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.1.0 for Maya 2016-2018
Solid Angle Maya to Arnold 3.1.0 for Maya 2016-2018 | 1.1 Gb
Solid Angle has released version 3.1.0 of Arnold for Maya (or MtoA). This plug-ins provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within Maya's standard interface. MtoA is now shipping with the Arnold 220.127.116.11 core.
3.1.0 - Release Date August 10, 2018:
MtoA 3.1.0 is a feature release, including the following improvements:
- Added sheen parameters in aiStandardSurface.
- Added new cell noise shader aiCellNoise.
- Cryptomatte shaders are included by default with MtoA.
- aiToon can compute the edge detection based on custom toon_id value when it's set on the shapes.
- New Matrix shaders.
- Added progress bar to the renderview.
- Improved feedback in the status bar, about what is being processed by MtoA.
- Added parameter "operators" allowing to apply operators to a specific standin only. The selection string must refer to the nodes inside the .ass file.
- Show the contents of the .ass file in the Standin Attribute Editor, and allow to apply overrides on the selected items.
- Stabilized the VP2 display of Standins, including if a render is in progress.
Render To Texture:
- Added option "extend edges" to fill texture seams.
- Improved the quality of both noice and optix denoisers.
- Added menu in "Arnold->Utilities" to Export / Import operator graphs.
- Maya shaders "checker", "multiplyDivide", and "clamp" are now being exported as Arnold native shaders.
- Fixed IPR updates of XGen splines.
- Improved Arnold area lights illumination in VP2.
- Bifrost foam can be rendered with both a surface and a volume shader.
- Extended the menu "Arnold->Utilities->Convert Shaders to Arnold" to support the following utility alShaders : alLayer, alLayerColor, alRemapColor, alRemapFloat, alFractal, alFlake, alLayer. A basic support of mia_material, dielectric and VrayMtl is also included.
MtoA 3.1.0 is not binary compatible with 3.0.* versions. All 3rd party extensions, shaders, and procedurals will need to be recompiled against the latest version.
#3511 Cannot add custom string attribute to override sets
#2745 [ARV] Improve feedback on what's being processed
#2811 Convert Maya shaders as Arnold common shaders
#3463 Uninstall.exe and left.bmp couse environment issues with custom MAYA_MODULE_PATH
#2523 Render To Texture : add "fill texture seams"
#3003 IPR update of XGen splines
#3136 ARV rendering status indicator not obvious, and doesn't update on abort/failure
#3301 Viewport - improve Arnold lights illumination representation in VP
#3395 Allow to apply operator overrides in standins / procedurals
#3396 Display Standin contents in Attribute Editor
#3486 Switch to Arnold core maketx
#3497 ARV: Re-introduce "export to ass"
#3499 Don't export MayaFlatClosure when not needed
#3500 Support Standins viewport display during render sessions
#3502 Export / Import operator graphs
#3508 Convert MultiplyDivide as Arnold native shaders
#3510 Add more alShaders to the conversion script
#3513 Export Maya's checker as Arnold checkerboard
#3515 Merge mrShadersToArnold.py with the Convert Shaders menu
#3517 Expose sheen attributes in aiStandardSurface
#3519 Export Maya Clamp as Arnold clamp
#3520 Update to Bifrost plugin supporting foam with surface and volume
#3524 Expose cryptomatte in MtoA
#3525 Expose aiCellNoise in MtoA
#3530 Add toon_id parameter on shapes
#3531 Automatic namespacing not working with gpuCache
#3143 Arnold4 conversion script: alLayer replacement
About Solid Angle Maya to Arnold. Arnold is the high-quality rendering engine in Maya. Realistic rendering is easier than ever with this brute force Monte Carlo ray tracer. Physically-based rendering in Arnold accurately simulates light in the real world, but allows breaking physical laws to achieve artistic styles.
Arnold is one of the leading render plugins in the world of 3D graphics. The realism that it delivers, added to the simplicity of its interface, is what made Solid Angle's masterpiece so popular.
About Solid Angle. Solid Angle is the technology company behind the Arnold rendering software. With offices in Madrid and London, Solid Angle's customers include ILM, Framestore, Sony Pictures Imageworks, Rodeo FX, Luma Pictures, Image Engine, The Moving Picture Company, Digic Pictures, The Mill and Psyop. Arnold was designed to efficiently process the complex geometric datasets required for feature-length CGI animation and big-budget visual effects, while at the same time simplifying the pipeline. This unique renderer has been used to create the VFX seen in "Guardians of the Galaxy", "Elysium, "Gravity", "Pacific Rim", Marvel's "The Avengers", and "Alice in Wonderland", to name just some. Marcos Fajardo is the founder of Solid Angle and lead architect of Arnold. The software is now available as a standalone renderer, as a C++ API and as a set of plug-ins for leading 3D applications such as Maya, Softimage and Katana on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Solid Angle Maya to Arnold
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 and later
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk Maya 2016 and above
Size: 1.1 Gb
DOWNLOAD LINKS :