Inscrit le: 29 Juin 2018
|Posté le: Dim 1 Juil - 16:19 (2018) Sujet du message: Atmel Studio 7.0.1645
|Atmel Studio 7.0.1645
Atmel Studio 7.0.1645 | 913.8 mb
Atmel Corporation, a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components, has released an updated version of integrated development platform (IDP) for developing and debugging Atmel SMART ARM-based and Atmel AVR microcontroller (MCU) - Atmel Studio 7.0.
Atmel Studio 7.0.1645 contains:
* Atmel Software Framework 188.8.131.528
* Support for devices:
- ATmega4808, ATmega4809
- ATtiny1614, ATtiny3214, ATtiny3216, ATtiny3217
* AVR 8-bit GCC Toolchain 3.6.1
* ARM GCC Toolchain 6.3.1 with upstream versions:o gcc (ARM/embedded-6-branch revision 249437), GNU ARM Embedded Toolchain: 6-2017-q2-update
* Atmel Studio 7.0.1645 contains fixes for the following issues that were present in 7.0.1417:
- AVRSV-7798: Tiny817 fuse programming from ELF issue.
- AVRSV-7742: Compiling an imported Arduino sketch for Arduino zero shows error.
- AVRSV-7903: Studio automatically sets GPNVM bits [7:8] thereby enabling TCM
- AVRSV-7892: Writing SAML22 RWW flash fails.
- AVRSV-7889: Skewed debug info for AVR8 in AS 7.0.1417.
- AVRSV-7883: Incorrect warning message for KB2978092 during installation of AS 7.0.1417.
- AVRSV-7106: Hex parser fails on unix lineendings.
- AVRSV-4914: Add support for new avr-gcc __int24 and __uint24 types.
- AVRSV-7877: Devices with external SRAM fails to calculate available SRAM.
- AVRSV-7845: Crash in _ReallyTerminateAfterLaunchFinished.
- AVRSV-7834: Pack manager fails to download CMSIS DFPs.
- AVRSV-7876: Add checksum fields to http header for KitsDatabase.xml.
- AVRSV-7854: NaN values not handled by atprogram.
- AVRSV-7911: Problems reading device ID on ATmega4809.
- AVRSV-7202: Arduino Library Grouping can have better representation.
- AVRSV-7927: Security Bit Window in Device Programming should not always be available depending on the MCUs.
- AVRSV-7973: Chip erase outside prog session fails on SAM4L.
- AVRSV-7961: FUSE configuration warning for BOD( BODCFG.LVL) is incorrect in Atmel Studio.
Note:? QTouch Composer extension must be updated to version 5.9.122 or later to work with Atmel
About Atmel Studio. Atmel Studio is a integrated development platform from Microchip. It provides a modern and powerful environment for doing AVR and ARM development. Get started by exploring the included example projects. Run your solution on a starter or evaluation kit. Program and debug your project with the included simulator, or use one of the powerful on-chip debugging and programming tools from Microchip. Get productive with the various navigate, refactor and intellisense features in the included editor.
With strong extension possibilities and online gallery, it is possible for both designers and 3rd party to provide plug-ins and customize the environment for best use and productivity.
Atmel Studio carries and integrates Atmel Start, the GCC toolchains for both AVR and ARM, Atmel Software Framework, AVR Assembler and Simulator. All newest Atmel tools are supported including Power Debugger, Atmel-ICE, Embedded Debugger, AVR ONE!, JTAGICE mkII, JTAGICE3, STK500, STK600, AVRISP mkII, AVR Dragon, and SAM-ICE.
About Microchip Technology Inc. Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
About Atmel Corporation. Atmel Corporation is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel provides the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, security, communications, computing and automotive markets.
Product: Atmel Studio
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer / Server 2008 R2 SP1 or higher / Server 2012 / Server 2012 R2
Size: 913.8 mb
DOWNLOAD LINKS :