FINE/Open with OpenLabs 4.3 (ShiChuang/Linux)
FINE/Open with OpenLabs 4.3 (ShiChuang/Linux) | 4.7GB
FINE/Open with OpenLabs is a powerful CFD Flow Integrated Environment dedicated to complex internal and external flows. FINE/Open with OpenLabs solves any flow, from incompressible to low and high speed flows. It combines completely unstructured hexahedral grids with an efficient preconditioned compressible solver with fast agglomerated multigrid acceleration and adaptation techniques.
FINE/Open with OpenLabs solves any flow, from incompressible to low and high speed flows. It combines completely unstructured hexahedral grids with an efficient preconditioned compressible solver with fast agglomerated multigrid acceleration and adaptation techniques.
FINE/Open with OpenLabs allows users to freely develop and exchange physical models in CFD, with a new open approach to CFD. Complex programming tasks are avoided through the usage of an easy meta-language.
Several improvements have been introduced to ease your daily work with FINE/Open with OpenLabs such as:
- Interactive and user-friendly 2D domain creation in HEXPRESS
- HEXPRESS/Hybrid introduces conformal multiblock meshing
- Possibility to insert the viscous layers on selected surfaces without propagating them to the neighboring selections in HEXPRESS/Hybrid
- FINE/Open introduces multi-rank nonlinear harmonic method
- The output by the flow solver has been improved, allowing the user to output all results for CFView into one single file
- FINE/Open introduces primary atomization and secondary breakup in the Lagrangian module
- Much faster post processing of the results with the possibility to launch CFView in parallel
- Possibility to compare two different projects and to match the colormap ranges easily in CFView
- Possibility to compute the meridional averaged solution for unstructured projects in CFView
About Numeca International Inc.
NUMECA International SA develops computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software for the simulation, design, and optimization of fluid flow and heat transfer worldwide. It offers automated and customized flow integrated environments (FINE), including FINE/Turbo for the simulation of rotating and turbomachinery flows; FINE/Open for the simulation of complex internal and external applications; and FINE/Marine for marine applications.
Name: NUMECA FINE/Open
Version: 4.3 with OpenLabs
FINE�/Open with OpenLabs� | Numeca
OS: ShiChuang 7 / 8 and Linux 64bit
DOWNLOAD LINKS :